GELATO STRAIN

Description

Buy Gelato strains online is amazing. A good solid floating peaceful feel. It’s a heavy hitter and I was lifted 
after just one bowl… It allowed me to relax.. Still hold conversations and made everything feel so great.






GELATO FOR SALE 

Buy Gelato strains online  (also referred to as “Larry Bird”) is another tantalizing hybrid cannabis strain from Cookie
Fam Genetics, following in the footsteps of its parents.This Bay Area, California native gets its name from the fruity,
dessert-like aroma, a common genetic thread among the Cookie family. Her buds tend to bloom in dark purple hues
illuminated by fiery orange hairs and a shining white coat of crystal resin. Novice consumers may want to approach
this THC powerhouse with caution, but those armed with a high tolerance will delight in Gelato’s heavy-handed
euphoria. Physical relaxation comes on strong, but many find themselves still mentally agile enough to stay productive
and creative when enjoying Gelato during the day.
Gelato is amazing. A good solid floating peaceful feel. It’s a heavy hitter and I was lifted after just one bowl…
It allowed me to relax.. Still hold conversations and made everything feel so great. I took a shower about 20 min after
I finish blowing and OMG the shower was amazing.. Then my husband and I had the most amazing lol time together.
This is definitely a favorite. It will make you sleepy







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Brief Medical Marijuana Dosage Guide

Rogue Thunder Marijuana Strain Review

A Brief Medical Marijuana Dosage Guide